Member pics

DSC00108.jpg

thats me, I was closing my eyes for the sun.. and my mate took a picture of me...

Trust me, I look a lot worse with short hair :p

haha I was kidding anyway, long hair = win (Y)

I used to hate people telling me to get my hair cut when I had it long. All the more reason to keep it longer and annoy them more :laugh:

I used to hate people telling me to get my hair cut when I had it long. All the more reason to keep it longer and annoy them more :laugh:

Haha me too, back in highschool mine was probably the same as pure legends. :p

I just remember my mom always telling me to get it cut so she could see my eyes :sleep:

Pfff, those moms ruin everything. :yes:

YES, I know exactly what you mean :laugh:

When I first started growing it I used to always get "emo" and "get a haircut" thrown at me, but I think everyone's just used to it now.

Yeah, I get less ladies with short hair :p

Well tbh I've not had short hair since about 4th year in high school (4-5 years ago?)

But it's not as long as yours PL, not yet anyway ;)

Taken a month ago or so,

neowin.jpg

:punk: @ Myspace posing.... :rofl:

Edited by Audioboxer

I really want to grow mine, but it takes so fricken long! I just want it longer, one last time before I decide to actually grow up and just keep it sensible...

I would love to grow mine but i've started the process of going bald lol well little bit now lol

Long hair is awesome when you finally grow it, but the inbetween stage of short and long it just looks crap. I just keep my hair short now cause it's too much effort.

Not to mention the wind blows it all over the place and gets in your eyes!

my last night out i think not last monday didnt take any photos that night, butthe monday before. STUDENT NIGHTS FTW!

l_ebf8dae4bec5733e8f55598fe8d5f308.jpg

haha I am fully aware I look completely stoned and ****ed.

thank you and good night.

Wow, your daughters are beautiful.

(Anyone else think Mathachew looks like Adrien Brody? :p)

king_kong_adrien_brody_jack_driscol.jpg

Hehe, you have no idea how many times people called me Tom Green in high school, and I couldn't grow more than three hairs on my chinny chin chin.

Long hair is awesome when you finally grow it, but the inbetween stage of short and long it just looks crap. I just keep my hair short now cause it's too much effort.

Not to mention the wind blows it all over the place and gets in your eyes!

I'm just starting to grow out of the annoying inbetween phase. I'm hoping by the end of the year I can have it in a pony tail again. :D

I'm hoping by the end of the year I can have it in a pony tail again. :D

I think ponytails suit some people better than others. I spoke to my friend about growing a ponytail and he reckoned it'd look horrible. I sorta see his point.

Actually I'm a cheapskate and just buy kilts and use them as curtains :blush:

:p

I was going to say that :laugh:

Awesome Shirt Tho!