Member pics

^ That image never gets old :p .

Scirwode

post-52106-1227828294.png

Dude, why are you taking naked pictures of yourself?

Put some clothes on... :laugh:

If you must know, I had just come back from the beach and wanted to capture the sunburn... And now I guess I have to post the real picture, otherwise I'd be immortalized as that butt ugly blur of yours. :sleep2:

I guess it was a good way to test the Lightroom 2 copy I got today.

post-173530-1227844265.jpg

^isn't a "popped collar" when your collar is flipped up, not down?

such as this? (I couldn't help it lol =p)

4_popped-collars_cool.jpg

lol look again stupid ie8 submits my post when i press enter instead of going down a line lol, i'm enjoying windows 7 overall, but ie sucks right now

EDIT.... Don't read one post in the same tone as you read a negative e-mail. It can turn out wrong for you...

lol, I read your post "look again stupid, ie8..." instead of "look again, stupid ie8...". It will get you every time.

Edited by bokajinn

EDIT.... Don't read one post in the same tone as you read a negative e-mail. It can turn out wrong for you...

lol, I read your post "look again stupid, ie8..." instead of "look again, stupid ie8...". It will get you every time.

wow lol I see that now, sorry, I've been up for over a day and my punctuation has gone out the window. wow, that's like that book Eats, Shoots & Leaves. I can't edit my post now so it will look like i'm a massive jerk for eternity :whistle: