.co.uk registration

I want to get a .co.uk address with email forwarding etc.. but dunno what to choose

I found 123-reg.co.uk but signing in doesn't work, so u can't achually buy the domain

Any more cheep and good value providers out there?

123-reg is like the kind of spec i want.. email forwarding, .co.uk adress for about ?3 - ?5 a year or so...

Cheers

David

I want to get a .co.uk address with email forwarding etc.. but dunno what to choose

I found 123-reg.co.uk but signing in doesn't work, so u can't achually buy the domain

Any more cheep and good value providers out there?

123-reg is like the kind of spec i want.. email forwarding, .co.uk adress for about ?3 - ?5 a year or so...

Cheers

David

I got one of those from 123reg and all was fine.

I use 1&1 (oneandone.co.uk) They where crap but due to complains they have given nearly full dns mangegment so I would now recommend them.. I think I pay ?2 per year for each domain (and a small one time registration fee)....

if you go with any of those (above suggestions) you will be disapointed!

i have used them all almost and now only use www.UKREG.com its is far in advance of any others! it also is cheap and has all the forwarding and other free features you require.

max.

PS. (it is also owned and operated by the biggest host in europe fasthosts.co.uk) so you know their dependable.

I brought all of my domains from 123-reg.co.uk and they are very good, but don't be tricked into buying hosting from them, its so overpriced and you only get 5gb of bandwidth on their best package....

123-reg are now owned by pipex

who have also bought out some of the biggest hosting in europe, i cant remember the link to there hosting tho

123-reg are one of the best in the uk

OMG r u joking!

UK2 lol ...go with them at your perril!

for the record fasthosts.co.uk are THE largest window 2K host in europe...and are one of the biggest linux hosts in europe