My wife at her prom..need help

Question

this is a picture of my wife at her prom in 1993. I need to edit this schmuk out of the picture.

please someone help me. this is a great picture of my wife, but i just cant look at this guy.

i dont know, just edit him out or cut her out and change the background or something. i have tried and i am a complete novice at photoshop.

thanks in advanced..

post-31-1094533537.jpg

i dont know if i have any of my self that will fit right.. there are pictures of me on www.opper.com i'm the dude with long blonde hair. but i will look for one of my self that will work..

ok i found on that might work but my camera is a 5 mega freaking large picturetaking beast .. i cut it in half but i dont think it will post.. i will try.

ok i made it smaller.. let me know if you need it bigger or better resolution i will pm the file or i will link it off my site....

post-31-1094534397.jpg

Well seeing as the guy in the picture is standing up.. it'll look a little odd to replace it with a guy sitting down.

i'm still looking. i wouldnt be wearing a tux either so that would look strange..

just use my head.. or take her out of the picture... if i had the creativity and or the skills to do it i wouldnt need help.

Are you guys the same height?

I guess you could tell visitors that you suffer from Osteoporisis, and that the bones in your vertebrae have started to compress. :o

:p

ot: 2x (Y) @ Grateful Dead reference in your profile

WTH is that around your dogs neck, a clamp? Exactly what are your intentions sir.......

its a Carabiner attached to a 100 ft steal cable.. she jumps our fence and chases people and their animals down the street. it really freaks people to see a pit bull running after them. even if it is just to play :D

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can....

Thank goodness I aint the only one who rocks out to Corey Hart lol.

Nice photoshop too, not the dog one that is. Very James Bondish for some reason.

Here's my shot at it,

chose just to take the guy out entirely.

if i wanted to spend an hour on it i could do a lot better on the edges, but decent for the quality you gave us.

neowin.jpg

enjoy :)