Sony MDR-V150 Headphones

I picked these up at Target for only 20 dollars, which I'm glad about since I'm seriously low on funds these day.

they sound pretty good, are black, and match my laptop's decor pretty well. Bass sounds pretty good, it could be a bit punchier, but hey, what do you get for 20 dollars?

they came included with a converter from stereo miniplug to the 1/4" format.

My only complaints are that the included cord is way too long (over 6 feet) for laptop use, and that when worn for over an hour, they start to feel uncomfortable and I have to readjust them. To shorten the cord, get one of these for only 10 bucks. I haven't actually recieved it yet, so I'll see how well it works with the headphone cable.

8/10

I use these on my iriver h120. I love them. I got them for 10 bucks cause of my employee discount at BB. Definitely great budget headphones though.

Back to my iPod headphones.

If I need some better headphones, I can probably pick up a pair of studio monitor ones. They last almost 20 years. 100 bucks though.

I got the sony MDR-V300 for $50 at best buy and i couldn't be happier with my purchace. They aren't "expencive" but not "cheep" and they sound really good.

the cord on the 300's is 10feet long and i love it that long.

How long have you had them? The fact that my v150's only lasted like 4 months and now I rarely get a crackle free ocnnection to my iriver is disappointing to say the least. I put in my 2 year old sony street styles and they work perfect.

edit: 10ft?! Damn too long for walking around with them.

I got the sony MDR-V300 for $50 at best buy and i couldn't be happier with my purchace.  They aren't "expencive" but not "cheep" and they sound really good.

the cord on the 300's is 10feet long and i love it that long.

Yeah, those sound great for the price (and they look cool, too).

If the cord wasn't so long, I would get the v300's. I'm having a real problem finding new headphones to match the size and sound quality of the Sony's. Anything that looks to come close is like double the size and I'm not walking around the streets with something that big on my head.

The v150's sound pretty good for $20 headphones, it's a shame they are poorly constructed.

Damn, that's one long-ass cable. Nothing a twist tie, band, or quicksnap can't solve.

I need some work, I've recently seen a huge jump in my amount of music. I want to get a 40gb ipod and some good headphones.

The v300s look good.

No, it's actually quite helpful. I tried to get one but paypal wouldn't comply with the transfer. Also available in many colors to match the cable, like white, transparent, black.

No, it's actually quite helpful. I tried to get one but paypal wouldn't comply with the transfer. Also available in many colors to match the cable, like white, transparent, black.

No, I mean I'm not geek enough to wear something like that. To me, it's like a pocket protector.