Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2.0

i use this mouse now...its a good mouse though...but i agreed that the wheel is toooo smoothhhh....

so really cannot switch weapon properly...but if normal use this is a good mouse

comfortable

just purchased this mouse 2 days ago and i think it was a good purchase.

only grip with it is the scroll wheel is too smooth (i like the click feel when i scroll with it)

and the middle button is a pain, i have to repeatily click to open a link in FF

but otherthan that, its a great mouse and was worth the money

Like most people I found the wheel sensitivity and middle click unusable for gaming on the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 - very disappointing but for desktop use it is a really comfortable and smooth mouse. So I stick to my tried and tested wired Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 for gaming.

i have this mouse and couldn't love it more. It's amazing. I've been thinking of getting a wireless keyboard/mouse combo for this computer and my other computer get's this mouse. High recommend this mouse

• 2 weeks later...
Like most people I found the wheel sensitivity and middle click unusable for gaming on the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 - very disappointing but for desktop use it is a really comfortable and smooth mouse. So I stick to my tried and tested wired Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 for gaming.

584949169[/snapback]

It takes a lot of getting used to but i've finally able to game with ti satisfactory. I did turn down wheel sensativity all the way in the intelipoint software.

heh again, good review.

i#m glad i can dump my 5 years old intelli explorer mouse cuz my new mx1000 arrives on friday waahoo!

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this mouse for my parents computer for my mom's birthday. She loves it because she works on spreadsheets at 800x600 so the sidescroll is a godsend for her. But when I get onther their computer to fix it I hate the mouse. The "Smooth Scroll" is quite bothersome for me because I am used to know that a certian number ofclicks for me is about a page. Now on there computer it would be differnt because of the resolution differnce but it's still quite a bother.

• 4 weeks later...
I love MS kb and mice.

585292555[/snapback]

I used to (using MS KB & Mouse right now) but the new ones suck. Smooth scrolling limits the usefulness of the scroll wheel. Scrolling with the mouse picked up at all screwed up the mouse wheel until you click again. And wtf is with the ins/home/del/end/pgup/pgdn on their keyboards now (the arrows are screwed up too iirc)? And last but not least, die F-Lock, die!

hmmm nice review, but not for me... pity they dont make a fast-rf version of the intelli 3.0... would be just perfect for cs. but, cant use anything based on the 4.0 design, i can't afford to become a noob again ^^

oh ye, and i dont think the cpl organisers would be too pleased to have me rocking up for summer with a wireless mouse :p

OK, for anyone who games and uses the wheel, DO NOT GET THIS MOUSE. I have the wired equivalent 4.0, and let me tell you...when your mouse wheel doesn't click when you scroll it, switching between weapons is annoying. You never know when the scrolling will kick in, and when it does it jumps from weapon to weapon.

Other than that, yeah, it's great, but trust me gamers, you don't want this mouse.