What are you listening to?

Um, you don't need to post every day with the same thing. If you're listening to something new, post just that. Don't quote the same stuff over and over. This topic's intent is to introduce people to something that others have found interesting.

It wasn't the same thing, if you paid attention, I added music. I thought we were allowed to post what we were listening to? That what I was listening to at the time.

If it bothers you so much, why don't you complain to the other people who aren't linking to the music they chose to post? At least I'm doing that.

Anyway, on the subject, Eurotrip Soundtrack

More specifically, Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know...

Scotty doesn't know,

That Fionna and me,

Do it in my van every Sunday.

She tells him shes in church,

But she doesn't go,

Still shes on her knees, and...

Scotty doens't know, oh.

Scotty doesn't know-oh.

So don't tell Scotty!

Scotty doesn't know,

Scotty doesn't know.

SO DON'T TELL SCOTTY! :D

insane clown posse - truly alone

"there aint nobody, tellin me not to jump off, there aint nobody, tellin me not to chop your block off, i get so bloody, i ruin all of my clothes, i get so bloody, i sit in the dark all alone"

Ferry Corsten - Live at Sensation White 2003 - 07-06-2003

I just got the video for Sensation 2003, so I've been kind of listening to the music from it non-stop. It's incredible (Y)

It wasn't the same thing, if you paid attention, I added music. I thought we were allowed to post what we were listening to? That what I was listening to at the time.

If it bothers you so much, why don't you complain to the other people who aren't linking to the music they chose to post? At least I'm doing that.

I'm arguing the fact that 90% of it was the same. You don't need to quota the whole thing, just the delta. Only say added songs, don't quote the whole last post.

And not linking isn't a problem, it's just an option I suggested to help those looking for the music to have an easier time finding it.