[NFL] Clinton for president!

My favorite RB is back for a new season but in a different team, Clinton Portis has just showed up today that his talent its not because the Broncos offensive nor their offensive plan, but because he has real talent too, 150 yards in 29 carries, 5.1 yards per carry and a 64 yards TD in his first season run!

,Sep 12 2004, 16:07] My favorite RB is back for a new season but in a different team, Clinton Portis has just showed up today that his talent its not because the Broncos offensive nor their offensive plan, but because he has real talent too, 150 yards in 29 carries, 5.1 yards per carry and a 64 yards TD in his first season run!

I saw that game and all I have to say is if the front O-Line of the redskins offense can keep creating those gaps like they were doing today for some of his runs then he is going to have a better season then his seasons with the Broncos. Hopefully he can stay healthy all season since he will be carrying the majority of the running load.

Curtis Martin had a better day :rolleyes:

so what? Im not saying that he was the best, Im just saying that he can have a great day without the broncos offensive line. :rolleyes:

im loving the eagles result today. the year looks promising however i fear the skins because the eagles run d looked bad toward the end. based on what q. griff is doing tonight looks like denver isnt missing portis too much

that first run was awesome.. Champ played pretty well for Denver too, not to mention Quentin Griffin filled in very nicely for Clinton. I think both sides are happy so far.