best mobo maker?

I just bought a SOYO KT880 Dragon 2 not too long ago...

Very very nice board and I got it on special on New Egg. Only downfall was that it didn't have a connector to connect the digital thermometer on my case to my mobo to monitor the temp, but all in all a great board.

Definitly ASUS for boards, but from my experience i wouldn't say best support. From the 4 or 5 technical support questions i've emailed with, all the responses sounded something like this....

"My name is Leon and I would be assisting you today.

I'm sorry to tell you sir that means it will fix the frequency when you overclock ,it is way to make sure the system work jarless when overclock,but if you get the frequency too high it will let you system erratic."

Oh and by the way i've gotten false technical support answers from ASUS....but the boards still rock

dang!!!! even more asus.. Ill bet I got to another board and it'd be dfi or another. odd. ill ask in other boards to see if this isnt an all asus crowd! he he! if not Ill go with asus then!

ASUS rocks the house obviously, mine never gave me a single problem (I unseated the ram once and thought my board crapped). I have a good friend with an Abit IC7-Max however, and it is an amazing board, so ASUS & Abit get my votes