Help me win over Emily..

Question

Hi guys, currently I am working on a girl that I reallyyy like at school.

Her name is ********, and i'm trying to win her over :p Well, her birthday is October ****, and its her 16th. I thought of 2 things for her. First, she reallly likes stars. So, I'm going to buy a star, and put it in her name.

Second, I am buying the domain ***********.Com, and making a webpage about her. This is where I need help. I only have 2 pictures of her right now, and they both kinda suck, but I want the 'theme' of the Site to be like very vectory, and be like a 'pink' style.

This is the orgininal pic I got of her

em1.jpg

I kinda started the vector of her, because i want her picture in the start page. I plan on putting a journal in there (customized blog) and I also want to make it easy for her to make additions to the blog, and not have her go though like blogger.com..

vec.jpg

That is where I am on the vector of her. Any suggestoins? If anyone could help me with the vector that is skilled in that area, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a PM so i can give you my aim so we can chat.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Edited by [jo3y]

,Sep 14 2004, 16:28] Its not personal stuff. Its going to be like a journal for her. Just kinda cute and floofy.

I'm not even talking about the site. Just right now you posted her full name, date of birth, and even a photo.... :huh:

wow, thats just a little stalkerish. sounds like you have good intentions, but posting all of her personal info on the internet is probably not the best start. ;)

i have to agree :blink:

I think you guys are taking it the wrong way..

Its just going to be a blog for her to write in. She uses like xanga right now and she always bitches about it. I wanted to make somehting special for her :/

Edit : Changed all the name stuff. Didn't think it would be such a big deal. I'v talked to all her friends about it and they thought it was a excellent idea. :unsure:

OMG you going to pay for one of thoes Star things LMFAO

dude that star thing is the biggest internet scam ever, that and buying an acre of land on the moon from www.moonestates.com . kinda romantic tho. but just remember you are only paying for the paper and ink that all the "deeds" are printed on.

oh and the star thing might be too much for someone you're not even dating yet

No, I think that's a great idea. Also, since you said she uses Xanga then I take back my statement and say go ahead with the website.

OMG you going to pay for one of thoes Star things LMFAO

dude that star thing is the biggest internet scam ever, that and buying an acre of land on the moon from www.moonestates.com . kinda romantic tho. but just remember you are only paying for the paper and ink that all the "deeds" are printed on.

She likes stars alot and i think that would be a good thing for her scam or not :rolleyes:

,Sep 14 2004, 15:29] Its just going to be a blog for her to write in. She uses like xanga right now and she always bitches about it. I wanted to make somehting special for her :/

I think that's fine, it's just the way you phrased it in the first post... Made it sound like you were making a website... about... her... Which would be really stalkerish. :unsure:

,Sep 14 2004, 22:34] Some of you people here on neowin are ###### :rolleyes:

just a bit of humor on my part before. get a grip dude and think about it for a moment. you really do come off sounding quite obsessed with her.

:ninja:

just a bit of humor on my part before. get a grip dude and think about it for a moment. you really do come off sounding quite obsessed with her.

:ninja:

I'm tyring to make a girl that I like a customized blog and get her a Nice birthday gift.

How is that obsessed?

you should just tell her that if she is tired of xanga, you can help make a website for her. surprising her with it would be a bad idea.

Why?

Her best friend even said that it was the cutest thing shes ever seen a guy do for a girl?

Dude, the star idea is really great. I like it, but the idea about the site, yea that will just put you in the slammer or you will get slapped across the face. Ok, this is what i would do k? First, with it being her 16 and all, she will want to remember it. Sooooooo MAKE her remember it. What I would do is pick her up a lil early, and go watch the sunset together. Just start the night off slow ya know? She will like this for many reasons, 1.) You want to spend time with her on a grand scale 2.) You picked a romantic way of doing it 3.) She will like how you came up with the idea. Next, go to a nice dinner. Try to find out her favorite place to eat. Hopefully its something tastefull and like no Taco Bell. After a nice dinner, i would take her to a movie. Make it like a chick flick, or a soft comedy. No action or horror. After a wonderful night of fun, you tell her it isnt over just yet. Take her back to your house, or anywhere where you can set up some white xmas lights. The lil guys you would hang like in your window. Big Lots has stuff like that. Well decorate your back porch or lawn or wutever with them. It will help set the mood. Try and find out her fav slow song. Well have you guys go in your backyard or wutever, pop the lights on, pop the slow music in and dance with her for a lil bit. After a song or 2, give her the card that shows her name and the star. More than likely she will have a puzzled face. Well, have her turn around and boom she see's a telescope looking up at the stars. Take her over and show her, her star. Then come and tell me what happens next :cool: