Paralympics...

The Paralympic opening cermony is tomorrow! Who will be watching that and the events?

If you do watch it, look out for a Lloyd Upsdell... He will be in 100m sprint and 200m sprint (cannot remember what class). He belongs to my disabled sports club :D

Go Lloyd! :)

been watching it daily too. it's way more exciting that the default olympics. it's cool to see -even disabled- people doing spots and competing.

Sorry for late update, been kinda busy :ninja: Lloyd came 4th in the 100m final but he has more events to do so I'm hoping he'll bounce back :)

Fourth is an amazing achievement! I have so much respect for these people who compete in the Paralympics - some of the things they do despite their disabilities is amazing. :yes:

I hope if I ever experience an injury *God forbid* which means I am bound to a wheel chair, or lose a limb, that I will have even half the stregth of mind and character that these athletes do.

The Paralympic opening cermony is tomorrow! Who will be watching that and the events?

If you do watch it, look out for a Lloyd Upsdell... He will be in 100m sprint and 200m sprint (cannot remember what class). He belongs to my disabled sports club :D

Go Lloyd! :)

I watched some of it. They are mighty good at what they do. :p