[nfl] Its just me...?

or this has been the most brutal season in years, maybe decades?

The injury list is insane, and almost all the injuries are big ones (2 weeks or more)

,Sep 27 2004, 21:49] or this has been the most brutal season in years, maybe decades?

The injury list is insane, and almost all the injuries are big ones (2 weeks or more)

Agreed. Even John Clayton seems to think so. Here is his article on that. Looks like the Browns, Bears and the Chiefs are worst. Steve Smith of the Panthers went down on MNF. All in all, this season's injuries will make people scramble for Fantasy football picks.

So far the Madden Curse hasn't been present though :) Also its a lot of people with an ok name. The bigger losses are smith, davis, brown, gannon, winslow, and the whole wussy vikings team thats hurt

So far the Madden Curse hasn't been present though :) Also its a lot of people with an ok name. The bigger losses are smith, davis, brown, gannon, winslow, and the whole wussy vikings team thats hurt

what is the madden curse? :huh:

,Sep 27 2004, 22:54] what is the madden curse? :huh:

The Madden curse states that anyone appearing on the cover of the Madden games WILL get injured sometime during the season. So far, it's been pretty consistent.

whoever is on the cover of madden gets injured that year, ever since madden quit being on it, they have had players. they always get hurt that year, so this year it would be ray lewis's turn to get hurt, which i believe is doubtful

The Madden curse states that anyone appearing on the cover of the Madden games WILL get injured sometime during the season. So far, it's been pretty consistent.

now that you mention it you are right :o

Terrel Davis

Michael Vick

Marchall Faulk

I hope nothing happens to Culppeper, I like his style, no one talks about him but he is a great player

I believe Culpepper had a bad year when he was on the cover, only year he had more INT's than TD's I think.

Something like that.

Eagles lost Ritchie for the year, but I'm not concerned, we get to flash Tapeh around now (FLEX!)

I believe Culpepper had a bad year when he was on the cover, only year he had more INT's than TD's I think.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133263

Not ultra impressive numbers, but not bad indeed, even more considering that he needs to carry with all their offense, they dont have a good running team and Moss, altho its maybe the best WR in the league, cant do anything without a good QB, so Culppeper its indeed, IMO, a great player

,Sep 27 2004, 22:58] now that you mention it you are right :o

Terrel Davis

Michael Vick

Marchall Faulk

I hope nothing happens to Culppeper, I like his style, no one talks about him but he is a great player

Isnt it Ray Lewis for this year? :huh:

davis was never on the cover. in 2000, madden was still on the cover and in 2001, it was eddie george.

my bad then, I dunno then what was the football game with Davis in the cover, maybe gameday?