Post your 3DMark05 scores

BFG 6800 Ultra OC (Overclocked @ 460Mhz - 1.17 Ghz)

66.51 BETA Drivers

AMD XP 3000+

1 GIG of Corsair RAM

Final Score:

post-13-1096510931.gif

just as i suspected.... another pretty slideshow.

sometimes i just wanna kill the video card industry.

didn't run the full tests... but from the demos... i aint getting something pretty heh

BFG 6800 Ultra OC (Overclocked @ 460Mhz - 1.17 Ghz)

66.51 BETA Drivers

AMD XP 3000+

1 GIG of Corsair RAM

Final Score:

omg im so jealous youve got a bfg 6800 ultra............i want one

I would like to know how you all are getting such high scores I got a 388. I have a 2400+ with 512 DDR 2100 and FX 5700LE 256 DDR 120 GIG 7200RPM 8MB. any idea;s how to push that up a bit

actually... I question peoples scores that are over 3000 big time... simply becasue there are people here that have considerbly inferior computers to me.. and are getting well over 3 times as much.... yet I am able to play the most demanding games on the market absolutly no worries at highest settings..... yet.. I know there systems do not get that.. even brand new stuff with the absolute minimum of installed things that may slow it down..

what are people doing to get these scores...

werent the drivers that nvidia cheated with approved till they found they cheated with them? and dont think im a nvidia fanboy truthfully i think atis drivers are better imo and their hardware is topnotch, i just owned an 9800 pro but went nvidia this round.

actually... I question peoples scores that are over 3000 big time... simply becasue there are people here that have considerbly inferior computers to me.. and are getting well over 3 times as much.... yet I am able to play the most demanding games on the market absolutly no worries at highest settings..... yet.. I know there systems do not get that.. even brand new stuff with the absolute minimum of installed things that may slow it down..

what are people doing to get these scores...

Your 5950 is at fault. It has nothing to do with the CPU or ram.

7545  :cool:

link ? :p

werent the drivers that nvidia cheated with approved till they found they cheated with them?

I dont remember exactly but I expect Futuremark to be more cautious now. Moreover those 8.07 betas were released to the public only after being approved by Futuremark so they had more time to inspect them.

Nice score dL.

BFG GeForce 6800 OC

2419?

Time to overclock the overclocked me thinks.

And the CPU tests were killing me.

There is a bottleneck somewhere. 6800GT scores easily 2000 more. :oo