"Lost" TV Show - Currently Season 2 (US aired)

what are you on about a bluff, time dialation, the world goes on in realtime, while time on the island is compressed so its actually going much much faster.

So

Rose dies

, that GREAT :D and I hope that

Bernard dies of sadness

too :D :D

Locke leg injury was never a physical injury

I think that was obvious since the beginning

EDIT

"The time run faster in the island" I doubt that is true. Probably slower (haha).

Edited by ThePitt

A video has been released well its 10 seconds of Matthew Fox arriving to do some filmimg wearing

his doctors scrubs...so must be a flashback episode

the video is on my lost blog. Click in the sig if ya wanna see :)

A video has been released well its 10 seconds of Matthew Fox arriving to do some filmimg wearing

his doctors scrubs...so must be a flashback episode

the video is on my lost blog. Click in the sig if ya wanna see :)

Very interesting. Can't wait for season three :woot:

Lol! I will never trust his posts again... :no:

I have never trusted his posts he seems to dig up images from the web and post them and say they are from lost...whats the point at least post real stuff :shifty:

I have never trusted his posts he seems to dig up images from the web and post them and say they are from lost...whats the point at least post real stuff :shifty:

Yeah true, he finds anything of the web and claims that its from Season 3 or posts things he has spotted in Lost and puts a stupid theory behind it :pinch:

Well its funny you say that I was looking round and found this...OMG WTF ITS A NEW STATION!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :shifty:

post-15395-1155667264.jpg

Hmm...where is the Dharma logo! :wacko: :wacko: :laugh:

If i want to find honest Lost Season 3 news, i think i can visit a certain local blog :whistle:

just a new member here.. anyways ive been searching for LOST wallapers.. i cant find any that has the whole cast on it.. yeah ive found 2 but they dont look that great and old!!

Sigh...not more pictures from ThEmIsFiTiShErE :no:

hansotop.jpg

hansohomesetphoto.0.jpg

Fake or Real? :/

Now I would diss these as well but the fact that someone has gone to enough trouble to build Hanso Huts is a bit interesting...hmmm im thinking maybe these might be set pictures but then again who knows...until we get official stuff from the people of hawaii I disprove this blokes pictures :)

Quick question, weren't the Numbers supposed to be revealed what they mean by now?

Umm I think we will know at the end of the current round of lost experience...its drawing to an end we have over half the parts now and everything will go into place soon and then it should reveal some truths about the Dharma Initiative and stuff so the numbers should be then.