NexPad 0.6

It seems like I am always pasting text into Notepad that has been previously word wrapped. I usually go to the end of every line, delete the return, and then add a space. Is there a way you can add a function to NexPad that could easily do this for me?

586309643[/snapback]

I'll consider it, but I can't promise.

I want voice notes...

:: runs ::  :ninja:

586310346[/snapback]

That would go on NexNote and not NexPad haha. And I know you do, but I'm not coding wizz here lol.

0.6 is underway, but lack of time and energy has only yielded 2 minor updates to it and I would never release an app with such a small changelog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, by today or tomorrow, I should have 0.6 out for everyone. It will be compiled for 2.0 final framework so it will work for everyone else again. I've also made some UI changes that people have been pushing me for and I decided to implement. Right now, I'm just working on cleaning up some spacing and border issues in the UI itself and then it will be ready for release.

NexPad 0.6 Released

Changes:

- Change: "Go to Line" is now a toolbar like "Find" and "Replace"

- Change: Compiled for .Net 2.0 Final

- Change: Moved tabs and toolbars to top of window (more ergonomic, wanted by community members)

- Change: .xml file no longer used for settings. Values stored internally (my.settings)

- Change: manifest file no longer required (application.enablevisualstyles)

- Fixed: Clicking go in "Go to line" with empty pad would give unpredictable results

- Fixed: Statusbar not properly themed by Windows

- Cleanup: Removed useless handles in toolbar close events

- Cleanup: Minor UI spacing issues corrected (in toolbar areas namely)

Download:

http://s95078194.onlinehome.us/ccount/click.php?id=2

• 2 weeks later...

really nice, congratulations.

One question: is there a way to create a language file for it? I'd like to convert it in my lang.

Thanks ;)

It's something I may consider, but it would mean having more than one file for it and I'm not sure I want to have that.