Good News for [NFC]Wave

<nelson voice>Ha Ha! I knew it first neowin! </nelson voice>

even though I posted last .. :(

Anyway you know my opinions on this Chris. Way to go and keep it that way. :beer:

Say hi to Jenna and c ya when you get the Internet working in the apartment ;)

• 4 weeks later...

great news man. i'm glad you're doing great :)

i'm also doing better now.. i got a job, and i'm getting myself straightened out at school, i'm working on my life with the transfer center at school, i'm going out and talking to a lot of people with different professions that interest me and everything is going to be cool now.. i'm going to pick a campus that will keep me away from home.

people are coming here because of this sig.. its a got a link to his ferrari laptop and it brings you to this thread.. you start reading thinking its about the laptop.. before you know it you end up saying congrats :p

people are coming here because of this sig.. its a got a link to his ferrari laptop and it brings you to this thread.. you start reading thinking its about the laptop.. before you know it you end up saying congrats :p

584865358[/snapback]

Hehe...I'm sneaky that way :ninja:

I'm all moved in and everything seems to be working out well. I'm having a hell of a time with Bell though. They seem to be trying to jerk me around at every which way. It's a damn good thing I can argue until they just give up :D

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

584865358[/snapback]

Lol well it suckered me!

Congrats man!