Make Firefox look like IE

After I installed Firefox in one of the common desktop computers at work, some of my co-workers weren't happy at all with me. So I came up with this trick .. it worked out quite nicely. ;)

Here it is ... Click Me

Edited by Emon

Doesn't work with the latest versions.

You have to do that trick to make the extensions think that your browser is still 0.9.3.

Ps: I converted alot of people to firefox and my sister wont use it unless I set the icon to that horrid E and use the luna theme :no:

can we get a screenshot of the final Firefox?

I want to see what it looks like, but can't be bothered with all the changes.

sure .... IE at the Back, Firefox on the front

Ummmm...yes it does work for the latest versions. You have to use the bleeding edge version.

Developmental version

* Jar File: luna_devel.jar

* Compatibility: Firefox 1.0PR1+

* This file is made available for your testing and previewing purposes. Expect to find bugs and missing functionality, and please do not complain about them. I make no warranties that about the performance or stability of this file.

Ummmm...yes it does work for the latest versions. You have to use the bleeding edge version.

Developmental version

* Jar File: luna_devel.jar

* Compatibility: Firefox 1.0PR1+

* This file is made available for your testing and previewing purposes. Expect to find bugs and missing functionality, and please do not complain about them. I make no warranties that about the performance or stability of this file.

Link would be nice.. thanks

The reason you would do this is?

Sure FireFox is great. I'm glad that it's pushing Microsoft to make IE support standards, but the real reason people use it is for it's plugins etc... if your co-worker doesn't know it's installed, why would they use it?

Also, you may want to run the FireFox exe through ResourceHacker and edit it's titlebar image :p

The reason you would do this is?

Sure FireFox is great. I'm glad that it's pushing Microsoft to make IE support standards, but the real reason people use it is for it's plugins etc... if your co-worker doesn't know it's installed, why would they use it?

Also, you may want to run the FireFox exe through ResourceHacker and edit it's titlebar image :p

Thats what i was thinking, change an icon or two and change that title bar and it would look 90% the same. :shifty:

i installed firefox on all the computer's at work, it was funny because the boss was a pro ie user, then he read about how ie is crap in the paper, all of the sudden i come to work and Opera is installed on all the systems, he said, it's good now because we dont use ie, now we just have to buy licences for opera, i said how firefox was free, he said he would rather stay with opera.

The next time i came to work, he wanted me to install firefox on all the systems, he read in the paper how firefox was good.

So, i installed .9.3 on all the systems, and i let them find their way around, why should i make it easy for them :D