One word Story game

Today, we ate pizza with red wine and squirrels when, oversized elephants wearing pink racing condoms busted and then my rectum talked loudly, everyone thought that I would burst out in flames but I didnt stink that much except when the dog took a huge crap on my pink tutu inside the imac cdrom dildo 2001 competition featuring elephants amongside squirrels armed with torpedos aimed directly over Bill my pot-belly pig and pushed my cancerous clock into a hat filled with Horse sh*t and turnips that always gets eaten with strawberry yoghurt pots, except when sleeping hairy feet covered with gravy stains and and stuck to burning ashes among giggling daisies flying towards my throbbing member of parliment called that. THat said who licks p***y shall upside himself into pulsating his excessivly large hole-punch through his mothers goat brother and vomits on his pet d**k. Meanwhile the renovations being when friends explode. Tuesday evening my sister started smacking purple Cambodians with dead chickens and tunafish paste which had hazelnuts squeezed into vibrating drums. The chickens only mastrabated in line before being vomitted on. We all ate Phongs that smelled of old sweaty cockroaches wrapped with pastry, shortcrust and evil fellow squirrels. Why did the GDI attack Lesbians-R-Us? Because they had illegal