ricky back to the dolphins?

Merged[/i]i>

That tripped me out for a sec.. I clicked the link and it was the same one.. I was like... wth.

on topic: I think he needs therapy. I don't say that in a funny or mean way. I really mean it. I hope he gets everything together and all works out for him.

i dont think he'll ever play for miami again. and even if he were able to return this year, he would likely be suspended the whole year for his 3rd violation of the substance abuse policy.

hahha I guess he spent all his money when in india.. seriously what a chump tho this guy has some mental problems.. His play on the field tho (which is probably what only matters) I would take anyday

hahha I guess he spent all his money when in india.. seriously what a chump tho this guy has some mental problems.. His play on the field tho (which is probably what only matters) I would take anyday

He didnt go to India. He was in Korea (supposedly) and he directed the communication through his agent.

He'll get suspended for a few games if he does return.

No, he gets suspended for a year for violating the no-substance policy. Then the Dolphins can levy fines for walking out on them and he will incur the teammates' wrath (Note: 2nd and 3rd can be interchanged in any order)

Screw that, I'd never take him back if I were the coach. That piece of crap can go rot in another country for all I care. Ugh... Of course what else can you expect from a Longhorn eh? :rolleyes:

Someone please shut Ricky up. He's made such a bad name for himself it's not even funny...

Oh well, at least everyone now knows his true colors. But if only they'd just stop giving him publicity now.

He said he'd only play one year if he came back.

He said he didn't realize how much he missed the game and loved playing it. He said it had nothing at all to do with the money.

Apparently if he comes back there's a possibility he won't have to repay the money.

So, question: if he loves the game so much, why only one year?

He'll come back if they let him attach a bong to his helmet. This guy was on something when he made the decision he did. I say keep him out until at least next season.