my birthday

yeah im 19 now, im depressed so im not celebrating anything, its just a milestone, im tired. beaten, physically and mentally, well i think thats it, im just gonna go drown my sorrws on alcohol like ive done for the past 2 weeks

yay me huh?

Happy B-Day! Hey man, don't let life get ya down. I know it easy to say that but happieness is a state of mind and as long as you keep believing that your life sucks, it will. Ulimately you are the only one that can make it better.

I can say this cuz I had a really ****ty year and a half several years ago and felt completely lost. Then one day I realized it was all me and I just needed to change the things around me. Trust me, alcohol is not the answer!

TO BETTER YEARS!!!! :cool: :fun: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Sorry to hear that man, life can be depressing at times but try to cheer up, IMHO, alcohol isn't the answer...I don't want to preach I've just seen a lot of problems arise if its abused....hope things go better for you tomorrow I guess

Happy B-day, try to enjoy it :(

<<snipped>>.

if i wanted some attention i wouldve written something else

for the love of god shut up

if you dont like it dont post here whats so hard about that

or are you just mentally handicapped

i dont want any attention it sounds to me that by sounding very ignorant you want the attention

Edited by BOOGSoftball

A few of us know you better than most, Spieg. We know you're not the "Hey! Give me pity!" type... and we still love ya! :D

And Happy Birthday, dude. I hope this year shapes up to be way better than the last. (Y) :yes:

Hey I know how you feel spiegel - it's been a ****ty day at work.

But don't stress, it's your birthday!!!!!111!!!11 (Y) + :cool: + :beer: = :fun: + :D

SBD18%20HAPPY%20BIRTHDAY.gif

:fun:

Happy Birthday Dude.. I sure hope things look up for you. My Grandma use to tell me when I got down to always remember "This to will pass" It''s always been a big help to me..and always true. Hang in there.

Spieg depressed? NEVER :laugh:

man you is is simply synonymous of eternal happy trust me and more 4K is coming also

happy birthday :fun: :D

Damn you shoulda celebrated a birthday and 4K on the same day :p

Happy b-day (Y)

i got two more milestones ill make them cheerier than this one ive just been feeling under the weather and some family things you know?

thanks guys!!!! TEH APPRECIATION !!!!!1111111ONEONEONEONE