BBX-inspired app screenshot !

Question

I've been working on this for quite some time now. This is my personal startup menu and command center for Windows XP, with access to my .m3u playlists, my scripts, my pictures, my favorites and shortcuts.

It also includes :

- Nice "OnMouseOver" effects ;

- Emulated MacOS X dock bar ;

- Icons (downloaded from Neowin's forums, they're NOT personal creations)

This app is officially inspired by William Bart's BBX theme for MacOS X and meph's Mad Hatter theme for XP.

pcc.png

inspired.png

What do you guys think ?

21 answers to this question

Everything is hardcoded... It was created using Indigo Rose's Autoplay Menu Studio v. 3.0, and unfortunately this wonderful "drag&drop" development application does not allow dynamic content.

Bugs : It would be impossible for you to get it to work because the references in the program are fixed (not dynamically generated or easily customizable) ; for example, when I click on the Star Wars soundtrack, it loads "F:My DocumentsMusicAlbumsStar Wars - Episode 2playlist.m3u".

nice =)

make this kinda like an open-sourced project =)

maybe the "recent d/l's" could be the latest 5 songs in the My Music folder with the latest timestamp (File Created)..

sharing the idea =)

In order to get you started, here's a link to Autoplay Menu Studio 3.0 demo version (30 days) :

http://www.indigorose.com/files.html

Autoplay Menu Studio features a very powerful "drag&drop" style visual development interface (no programming skills required). You specify the settings of your project (size of the window, with or without border, onLoad events), define the "pages" (screens), insert your images/text/hyperlinks/videos/sounds/music files (like you would in MS Word) and you're ready to go ! It couldn't be easier ! :)

If you have any questions, consider browsing the forums over at http://www.indigorose.com (there's lots of hidden treasures in this software !).

I'll provide you with my project files real soon.

le-cirque.net is your program gonna become available to us.....that mercury look you had going was incredible.....i really want that program you are using......if you could please let us know how it's coming along i would greatly apprecaite it....

thanks