Fantasy Decisions

Ok, I'm debating on what to do with Michael Vick. He's done nothing so far this year for me and I'm thinking of benching him for Kerry Collins this week. I know Collins sucked last week, but he's playing Indy, the worst pass def. in the league. Tim Rattay is my other starter and has been my most productive QB. So, it's either Vick or Collins.

One other thing, anyone know is Dominic Davis going to play this week? If not, I have Jonathon Wells ready to go. I also have Chester Taylor on the bench waiting for his turn with Lewis about to be suspended.

Thanks!

Ok, I'm debating on what to do with Michael Vick. He's done nothing so far this year for me and I'm thinking of benching him for Kerry Collins this week. I know Collins sucked last week, but he's playing Indy, the worst pass def. in the league. Tim Rattay is my other starter and has been my most productive QB. So, it's either Vick or Collins.

One other thing, anyone know is Dominic Davis going to play this week? If not, I have Jonathon Wells ready to go. I also have Chester Taylor on the bench waiting for his turn with Lewis about to be suspended.

Thanks!

I'm starting Collins this week due to Trent Green having a bye, and I think he'll bounce back from last week and put up good numbers against the Indy D. That being said, you never know when Vick is going to rush for 100 yards and score a TD that way, always more valuable than his passing stats... and he is playing against Detroit. Tough choice there.

As far as Davis goes, looks like he'll probably play but split time with Wells and Hollings. Not a good fantasy situation for anyone.