[NFL] San Francisco comback......

How about that? their first win of the season was a real nailbiter....

GREAT GAME! :p :woot: :yes:

but with Julian hurt i don't know if the Niners can go on :(

edit : i spelt comeback wrong :ninja: :laugh: :wacko:

it is nice to see the 9ers pull one off, thoughout all the setbacks, injuries, lack of superstars. its good to see that you win as a team!

584709902[/snapback]

speaking of injuries, peterson is out for season. :/

That Brandon Lloyd catch has to go down as one of the best this season, given the point in the game and the degree of difficulty. He's a superstar waiting to happen, without the ego (thank God).

Obviously, losing Julian Peterson is going to hurt big time but what the Niners need to do now is play some of the young guys and give them experience. They had a couple linebackers play pretty good today, although Derek Smith and Peterson being out really showed. God, I pray that John York will give Peterson a long-term deal. We NEED to keep this guy.

One thing that really frustrates me is Shauntae Spencer. I swear, everytime they throw at him he never sees the ball and only plays the receiver. I think losing Mike Rumph is going to hurt alot more than Julian Peterson. Hopefully the coaches will work with Spencer and sort it out, he does have alot of upside.

Anyway, GO NINERS!

What hurts most about losing Peterson is, he racks up the fantasy football points and he was my highest point amoung def players. :cry: