The Official Hong Kong Rugby 7s Logo

first of, nice new forum, i love the way you can customize the colour :)

now to my point..

does anyone know if this is the official logo of the rugby 7s? it looks kinda strange to me and i cant see any kind of official logo or badge on it, but i am looking for a rugby shirt on ebay, and there seem to be a lot of them so i was wondering if anyone knew. thanks.

10_1.JPG

This was his reply.

Hi there, and thanks for your enquiry.

To tell the truth I'm not really sure there is much of a distinction between "official" and "replica" as far as the Hong Kong Sevens goes.  All I can really say is that the label refers to them as Official Merchandise, although the shirts are clearly different to the regular "15s" shirts, since many countries' shirts are alightly different designs.

To be honest I think that's what makes them interesting to most buyers.  Something a bit unusual, different to what everyone else wears.

What I can say is that these are the only shirts available in Hong Kong.  In other words there is not an "official" shirt and a "replica" shirt.  If you buy these shirts in the stadium on the day of the thournament, then these are the shirts you get.

I should also say that I have not received a single complaint about these shirts from anyone who has bought one.  The quality is excellent (and I say that asa rugby player myself!) and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.  THe only thing I will say is that they seem to be very large for their "official" size.  SO, although I would typically buy an XL when in the UK, I can get away with an L in these shirts.  XL looks fine as well though - personal preference on how loose you want it I suppose.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

I dont really understand how if they arent "official", why they would be sold in the stadium on the day.