videocard issue in mce 2005

ok all you great neowinians this is my second post but I have been a neowin visitor for sometime now and have visited many a times but have yet to post till now anyway to the point

I have windows mce 2005 and yes it is legal I bought it oct 12 when it was released. anyway everytime I load the actual mce app within the os it says your videocard is not compatable with windows mce 2005.

Well does this mean I am screw cause I downloaded the newest drivers for it the actual window media center edition ones and it still does not work.

I have a MSI motherboard with a onboard 128mb video card and it is a nvidia nforce videocard so it is a good one.

well any suggestions would help I just dont wanna envest more into a new videocard but if I do does anybody know the compatability chart on all windows mce 2005 videocards.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

well i guess mce 2005 is kinda scary stuff, i have a hcl mce 2004 pc (which played videos perfectly fine ) , when i installed mce 2005 on it i was unable to play videos on it , next with mah restoration disks i reverted back to mce 2004 & im still unable to play mah videos ........damn this is sooooooo lame , ive contacted hcl & microsoft abt it but they temme that they cant to much abt it . btw i can play all the vids fine with wmp 10 , with mce 2005 or 2004 installed , i wonder what could be the prob .

that is crap for compatability well I dunno what then cause I can play videos in windows media 10 too but then wont play in media center pro like you man I have confused and stuck and I paid $170 for this os with the remote. I just wanted to have a mce and it works aside from that I have it on my 57" tv with s-video out. well I am stuck if anyone else know more otherwise thanks anyway