[VS] White Luna

This is much nicer than I was expecting! Its a really nice recolour. I can't see 'bugs', but why does the close button get smaller on loss of focus...

/me whips out stylebuilder

PS : Ooh, yeah, normal shellstyle, please. I deleted it already but i'd prefer a skinned one ;)

Edited by XanDaMan

Great VS, thanks for share !

Maybe the shellstyle (see screenshot: "Play all - Shop for music online")

should be white too ? Just an idea ...

:)

584759626[/snapback]

I agree, white should look great..... anyhow, great job, keep it up

I knew about the tabs and certain buttons being flat, it was a trade off I had to make. The close button gave me a hard time also, the cross glyph is off. Those are known bugs I had to keep because I admittedly aint a master at this. If it wasn't for WindowsX fixing a major bug for me that I couldn't figure out, this would have all went into the recycle bin, so I want to thank him here again for being so nice.

I didn't know about the missing bitmaps when the taskbar is on the left or right, I will fix that tonight and re upload. I never use the taskbar on the side, so I just didn't think of it, sorry.

For those who want a more traditional shellstyle, I am working on a white recolor of the Royale shellstyle, which will be released in another version of this later on. I just wanted to get this out and done.

Thanks to everyone with their kind comments.

Did someone notice this? there seems to be a error in the start menu button

The tabs seem flat to me also...Is this supposed to be this way

The cross on the window close button shrinks on hover

PS: A personal request can you make the information panel at the left side instead of the top (exactly like the original luna) as it does not show image previews and other file details.

Except that an excellent theme using it right now thanks  :D

584761283[/snapback]

Yes I noticed both these problems, please fix them!! Btw, what program did you use to build your style?

Other than these 2 problems, this is one of those visuals that will stay on my pc for a long long time, if these get fixed!\

BTW, the hide icon arrow for tasktray is ugly as hell and does not blend well with the taskbar, please fix thaqt too.

Edited by Manicdvln

Oooo nice!

Heh can you maybe make the XP Luna red???? :woot:

It looks lovely, i just hate it when the Tasks, Folder Options, and Common tasks side bar is moved to the top.

That stops me from downloading it. Sorry.

584760810[/snapback]

ouch, didn't notice that. Fix this /add option and i'll use it.