[NFL] Jerry Rice Has Been Traded To Seattle

Well I just hope that they know how to use him. I am a huge 49ers fan and was upset when they traded him and then even more upset when the Raiders failed to keep his streak alive. I just wish hime look and more productivity in Seattle.

With Koren Robinson facing a four-game suspension for his third violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy, they will need Rice now. He may get to start very soon. Good luck Rice

It'll be good if he can mentor Koren Robinson..... Koren's a good player, but he just needs someone to give him a bit of confidence i think

umm wow. While I really dislike Seattle I do like Rice. I've met both him and Montana while they were still with the 49ers back in the day. Both are very nice guys. I wish him the best of luck with playing for the Seahawks here in Wa.

Great move by the 'hawks. Not only is Rice capable of playing as the slot, but he can also mentor Seattle's receivers and teach them a few things. No one is more capable of teaching that Mr. Rice. This deal is massive for the Seahawks, and might push them over the edge. Had this deal transpired at the beginning of the season, I think last week's game against the Pats would've ended up with Seattle on top.

Great move by the 'hawks. Not only is Rice capable of playing as the slot, but he can also mentor Seattle's receivers and teach them a few things. No one is more capable of teaching that Mr. Rice. This deal is massive for the Seahawks, and might push them over the edge. Had this deal transpired at the beginning of the season, I think last week's game against the Pats would've ended up with Seattle on top.

584770364[/snapback]

what, really? can he teach Defense to? rice is old and slow. his time is gone he needs to step down, however they only gave up a 7th round pick which is pretty good i guess since most 7th round picks are good for nothing.

what, really? can he teach Defense to? rice is old and slow. his time is gone he needs to step down, however they only gave up a 7th round pick which is pretty good i guess since most 7th round picks are good for nothing.

584771051[/snapback]

You never know:

Terrell Davis: 6th rounder