[NFL] Bucs trade McCardell to Chargers

all I got to say is the Bucs management has lost their minds. I'm a fan of the Bucs so don't get me wrong..but They have made some really stupid moves the last 3 or so years.

I disagree. the Bucs just are not willing to pay players what they are worth. I know he had a contract and some feel he should have completed it, but I see it this way the teams don't honor contracts all the time. If they feel like a player isn't worth what he's about to get paid he's cut. Look what the Bucs did with Warren Sapp and many others. It all seem to have started with letting Dungy go like they did.

too bad for tampa, but cant really blame them for the trade.. he obviously wasnt going to work out a deal with the bucs, so they may as well get some picks for him, and just try to rebuild

yeah i agree that this was a really stupid move....

they shoudl have just made, brown or clayton the starter and his entire arguement went out the door.....

at least the bucs got clayton in the draft and he is paying out....

yeah, i just activated him in other FF leagues too....

Still GO BUCS!!!!

Since McKay left, they've let go

-Lynch

-Sapp

-McKardell

-Darrell Russell (wasted $$ on this guy)

McKay built that team...chucky is tearing it down and trying to rebuild it back how he thinks it should be. Question is...will he last long enough to see his work turn into success?

I think not....reminds me of the Ray Perkins / Sam Wyche years (cough Bo Jackson / Steve Young / Vinny Testaverde).