GeorgeWBush.com getting nailed as we speak.

way to flame. he wasn't saying kerry supports are stupid, the ones doing this to the site are stupid.

584773935[/snapback]

rofl he says kerry supporters .. maybe it's not even kerry supporters ..

and i don't care both two are stupid , even if bush is unbeatable in that way. USA is going wrong direction. You're always getting rich (that got money from the Ben Laden) and retarded president. Good way to make a country.

rofl he says kerry supporters .. maybe it's not even kerry supporters ..

and i don't care both two are stupid , even if bush is unbeatable in that way. USA is going wrong direction.  You're always getting rich (that got money from the Ben Laden) and retarded president. Good way to make a country.

584773963[/snapback]

Then who else would it be.

Edited by Djmutik1013

As a Canadian and a BIG Micheal Moore fan all I have to say is.......

Come on and grow up. Attacking the presidents website? Just beat him when you go to vote. Lets see a bit of maturity here.

Then who else would it be. And who the hell is Ben Laden

584773968[/snapback]

you didn't know that the Bush's were getting lot of money from the saudies and The Ben Laden family by the Carlyl Group. Both father and son ...

You don't need to be a Kerry supporter to hate Bush. We do happen to have this thing called the Internet over here in good "old" europe ;-)

I'm not saying it's Europeans, I'm just saying that it could be anyone, and there are a lot of people who hate Bush.

About the whole "internets" thing. Yes there are lots of internets, but the entitiy George W. Bush was referring to is the Internet, notice the capital "I" there. There is only one of those. The quote wasn't that funny anyway and people need to let it go. Bush supporter or not (which I'm not) its lame someone has gone and performed a DoS on his website.

I can see the news now, 'GeorgeWBush.com web server was cyber-attacked today by Al Qaeda' :D

its a webserver people, ether the ISP has problem or the webserve.

People get so bend out of shape when a website doesn't respond....

I wonder if this will become a big deal in the news. I guess I don't really care about his website...it's not like I'd ever go there anyway. Not saying that I hate Bush....it's more like I hate all the candidates we have to choose from. I guess, I would vote for Nader but he doesn't actually have a chance...since too many special interests would lose out if he was elected.

How about we get some good quality candidates in American then I'll worry about their websites being attacked.

You people amaze me. A site is unavailable (there are plenty of reasons for this), and you get it into your head that someone is DDOSing it. And since it's a highly political site, you get all the crazy Bush supporters flaming all the crazy Kerry supporters.

The site is unavailable. There is no evidence that this is an attack on the site. Just wait a while and it will be back.

Pinging georgewbush.com [64.203.97.121] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

Request timed out.

:whistle:

584773794[/snapback]

you stole my av :crazy: :crazy:

This thread is another example of how Dubya "The Uniter" has been the biggest divider in the history of the USA!

Consider that when voting for The President who is suppose to represent the entire country.

This thread is another example of how Dubya "The Uniter" has been the biggest divider in the history of the USA!

Consider that when voting for The President who is suppose to represent the entire country.

584774072[/snapback]

Great, lets get ridda Intel and nVidia while we're at it!

Oh and Microsoft.

Great, lets get ridda Intel and nVidia while we're at it!

Oh and Microsoft.

584774550[/snapback]

Actually, given that Microsoft and Intel both have a majority of supporters around the world, your statement makes no sense.

Actually, given that Microsoft and Intel both have a majority of supporters around the world, your statement makes no sense.

584774615[/snapback]

Not from where i'm sitting they don't

All i'm saying is that people are always split between two things and Bush can't control it.

I suppose that the 3rd real Bush supporter in the US (the others are just for him because they are Republicans, but deeply in their heart they know, that Bush is not a man) has requested the site, so it went down cause a huge overload... :)

For all Republicans in the United States I have one thing to say:

?All my life I refused to be a fool, and that?s what I am going to do on November 2nd.?

So vote for Kerry or Bush, that have to be only your decision, but don?t forget the above statement.

P.S. I love America to the heavens, and Bush is the first US president I don't respect at all, I am not influenced by anybody, and especially not by EU politics (I hate EU politicians). I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat (I am Independent sharing some Conservative and some Liberal values) and I am not pro Kerry, but I know that Bush have to go, he is too small and too stupid to lead the greatest country in the World. America deserves better, and hopes you will keep the above quoted words in your mind on November 2nd.

Liberty and Freedom for the body and the MIND?