Foosball, Babyfoot, Table Soccer, etc...

I can't say that I'm terribly good, but I love the game and I'm only getting better. But I'm always on the lookout for other players... there seems to be just a select few wherever I go (that said, we have leagues and tournies here, so there are enough).

Do you play?

What style? What table? Where? What's your favourite move? Played in any tournies?

Style: Mostly passage

Table: Mostly garlando (but I've played on Tornado and Euro)

Where: Quebec... cause Foosball ain't terribly big anywhere else in North America

Move: Don't have one yet... but I've got a decent 3-2

Tournies: So far... none... haha... I'm not good enough for them yet.

~D

i play casually in the game room at my apartment complex. i have yet to lose since i moved in 2 months ago.. but i dont get too serious about it

we had quite the thread going a few months ago, several pages of discussion, so yes, there are a bunch of players here. on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a total newb, and 10 being pro, i'd rate myself about a 7. i still have a LOT to learn.

we had quite the thread going a few months ago, several pages of discussion, so yes, there are a bunch of players here.  on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a total newb, and 10 being pro, i'd rate myself about a 7.  i still have a LOT to learn.

584774522[/snapback]

I hear you. Localy, if I were to play in the league, I'd be rated an Amateur, which is the lowest rank in league. Followed by Rookie, Semi-Pro, and Pro... I'm not sure if this ranking is international or not.

In any case, even being an amateur is pretty decent. You're better than most people but have a long ways to go. If i continue on this route, I should improve to rookie status in 6 months or so... at worst, by the time league starts again next year (September).

i just wish this game was more populra in the states.  i'm not at uni anymore, so i rarely get to play now...

584777337[/snapback]

A few years ago the world championships were held in Texas. Needless to say, the only table I've seen in the states is when I'm flick passed Friends. That said, Ontario doesn't have any either. I can't wait to visit my friend there. In Quebec, I'm an improving player. In Ontario, I'm god. Well... no. That's too far. But I'm much better by comparison.