Post Your Current Wallpaper

Figured this would be a nice way for members of Neowin to share their wallpapers and build their own collection.

Please either post small, preview images that link to higher res iamges or just post the link. Thank you.

Here is mine. It's just the cover of the Ayreon album 'Into The Electric Castle.' It's from www.ayreon.com

http://www.arjenlucassen.com/media/wallpap...castle_1024.jpg

That's the highest resolution I've found it at, but it looks excellent stratched on a 1280 x 1024 desktop (What I'm running right now)

Ewww...that looks like a sag line from a breast implant....pretty gross. =/

Anyways, that carving is insane. Not my type of wallpaper but definately saving that...it's awsome.

Neowinians love boobies!

584777001[/snapback]

I like them as much as the next guy in the proper situation, but I've actually gotten to the point where the wallpapers posted above are annoying and totally unattractive to me. Maybe I'm just a fruitcake, but meh, that's me. :p

I like them as much as the next guy in the proper situation, but I've actually gotten to the point where the wallpapers posted above are annoying and totally unattractive to me.? Maybe I'm just a fruitcake, but meh, that's me.?:p:p

584777143[/snapback]

Yeah, same here.:blush:h:

BTW, to stay on topic, don't use wallpapers.

Isnt this kinda like post your desktop? Or.. Isnt there already a thread like this?

584777152[/snapback]

Eh, this is just for wallpapers, instead of having to post a desktop whenever you change wallpapers or constantly ask people to post their walls in the desktop thread. Maybe this could reduce clutter in that thread too, who knows.

Anyways, I found a cool wallpaper resource for those into Metal.

http://truemetal.org/metalwallpaper/

well here's mine it's from someone from here in neowin or maybe deviant art, i can't remember

organic2_wall.th.jpg

584777850[/snapback]

Yeah that's from here, I used two of the walls from that set for a while.

It's called Broken and I know it was made by someone here on Neowin, just not sure who.

584777789[/snapback]

It's taken by [sanctified]. My favorite from his collection and series. He's a fantastic photographer. Anyway, here's mine.

post-28781-1098335511_thumb.jpg