Neowin frontpage disappeared?

It seems Neowin frontpage have disappeared. Everytime I go there, the page is not there. I wonder if anyone else having similar problem. My internet connection is not lagging anyway.

I've posted thread concerning this at the other forum, btw, it's not just you, I can't access frontpage since this morning..

EDIT: huh? how can you? when was the last time you enter the frontpage? can you try "refresh" and see if it's still there?

The frontpage now gives an runtime error on line 11 and looks crap. They've probably decided to change the Neowin style to look and feel like Win95 [ie. crashes and looks crap]. :D

I keep getting a JS error on the frontpage

(Have copied this to the relevant admin as well)

Line 12

Char 39

Expected ')'

Right here...

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">

Remove the bold '(' and everything will be a.ok

I like this new frontpage - very minimalist! ;)

Here is all that loads for me:

&lt;pre&gt;&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"&gt;

&lt;HTML&gt;&lt;HEAD&gt;

&lt;META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"&gt;&lt;/HEAD&gt;

&lt;BODY&gt;&lt;/BODY&gt;&lt;/HTML&gt;

&lt;/pre&gt;

it is now fixed, the fault was to do with the php selecting the default theme incorrectly. i think it only happenend when you visited a category for the first time

I would have finished it sooner, however i only found out about it tonight, and it was fixed within a couple of minutes of me finding out about it, all i can say it was due to an oversight in my coding, hopefully this will be the last of the problems :)

tingle