[NBA] Carmello marijuana possession charge

I read on ESPN.com that he didn't know the backpack had marijuana in it after he let his friend use the backpack last week. Yeah, right. People don't need to borrow a backpack, especially from someone who could buy them 10 million backpacks.

Oh well, it will be a misdemeanor, maybe a small fine by the NBA, but that's it. It's their fault, they condone this behavior because they do nothing about it. The NBA is now officially becoming a half-way house for basketball players. Sad sad sad.

guys..the weed was SOO small that i actually think it wasnt his...im not a melo fan..even tho i like his game over lebron...but this time..i actually think it wasnt his..cuz these youngsters wouldnt just carry a lil weed with em u know..especially these rich rookies...

guys..the weed was SOO small that i actually think it wasnt his...im not a melo fan..even tho i like his game over lebron...but this time..i actually think it wasnt his..cuz these youngsters wouldnt just carry a lil weed with em u know..especially these rich rookies...

584783627[/snapback]

Aha! But, it could be his after he smoked the 9/10ths of the bag before going to the airport. :whistle: ;)

I think he is trying to "stoudemire" his way out of it.

the little b@stard is guilty as charge, he's buying his way out of it one way or another by having his friend take the fall.

"Ah damn dawg. I dun got bust'd fo weed. Check dis out yo. Yuz my boy right?"

"Fo shizzle. I always gotz yo back"

"Cool. So check it. You say da weed waz yors n I gonna get you dat nice benzo u been checkin"

"Fo realz dog"

"Fo sho"

"Aight. I'm down"

I feel sorry for every father forced to shell out his hard earnings so his kids can watch these illiterate trash play half-ass ball.

the little b@stard is guilty as charge, he's buying his way out of it one way or another by having his friend take the fall. 

"Ah damn dawg.  I dun got bust'd fo weed.  Check dis out yo.  Yuz my boy right?"

"Fo shizzle.  I always gotz yo back"

"Cool.  So check it.  You say da weed waz yors n I gonna get you dat nice benzo u been checkin"

"Fo realz dog"

"Fo sho"

"Aight.  I'm down"

I feel sorry for every father forced to shell out his hard earnings so his kids can watch these illiterate trash play half-ass ball.

584785709[/snapback]

LMFAO

"Ah damn dawg.  I dun got bust'd fo weed.  Check dis out yo.  Yuz my boy right?"

"Fo shizzle.  I always gotz yo back"

"Cool.  So check it.  You say da weed waz yors n I gonna get you dat nice benzo u been checkin"

"Fo realz dog"

"Fo sho"

"Aight.  I'm down"

584785709[/snapback]

:laugh: Sooooooo true...

I read on ESPN.com that he didn't know the backpack had marijuana in it after he let his friend use the backpack last week. Yeah, right. People don't need to borrow a backpack, especially from someone who could buy them 10 million backpacks.

584783620[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA (Y) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh geez musta been bored when they amde this store BREAKING NEWS ATHLETE DOES DRUGS, who the uckin hell cares i mean come on hes always gonna make millions more than we will ever see, so who cares what he does

oh geez musta been bored when they amde this store BREAKING NEWS ATHLETE DOES DRUGS, who the uckin hell cares i mean come on hes always gonna make millions more than we will ever see, so who cares what he does

584795741[/snapback]

Making millions of dollars doesn't make it justified. Its still a crime, but it will just be handled differently because of his high status.