Ashlee Simpson SNL Disaster

Is Ashlee Simpson's lip synching messup going to ruin her career permanently ?  

457 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ashlee Simpson's lip synching messup going to ruin her career permanently ?

• Yes, Ashlee is ruined, and she'll never recover
    • No, Ashlee will bounce back

I think all the people on here that are defending her over this aren't thinking with the right head...

:whistle:

584825537[/snapback]

That's comedy gold. :laugh:

There are two kinds of people in the world.....performers and spectators. Artists spend their entire lives perfecting their art....the others sit around spouting opinions.

It was indeed a sad thing to see though....

Edited by xMorpheousx416

What has this 29 page topic acomplished?

584830724[/snapback]

Because many people were interested in the news, and they suddenly thought

"Oh, I'm not supposed to be interested in her, I should like Heavy Metal or other 'cool' music, and I'm gonna post bad words so that I'm not 'uncool'"

For anyone who replied to my last post with a diss: Some of you say I should shut up because I don't have "all the facts". Well, sorry to break it to ya, but you don't have all the facts either! You're just trying everything in your power to make someone who you don't even know, look bad. She IS rock. She's not pop. Pop is singing about your lover constantly. Maybe she's not as hard as some other singers, but get over it. Why don't you all just get a life? My god, if all you live for is calling someone you don't even know a talentless hack, or a ######, then you all must lead sad lives. As for the person who said I made a bad first impression to the Neowin community, well, look at what everyone else is doing! Bashing someone for no good reason. I'm not as bad as they are. And I don't really care what anyone thinks about me. By the way, her career isn't over. Many of YOUR favorite artists lip sync, too. Are their careers over? No. Many singers, including Alanis Morissette admitted to lip syncing sometimes too, is her career over? No. Also, she has a good voice, you prick. She didn't get in because of Jessica. Jessica is a different person, she's not Ashlee in disguise, morons. Plus, I'd like to see you all try to sing better, or handle the whole lip synching situation better. ######. For you all that are sticking up for Ash, good job! :D

For anyone who replied to my last post with a diss: Some of you say I should shut up because I don't have "all the facts". Well, sorry to break it to ya, but you don't have all the facts either! You're just trying everything in your power to make someone who you don't even know, look bad. She IS rock. She's not pop. Pop is singing about your lover constantly. Maybe she's not as hard as some other singers, but get over it. Why don't you all just get a life? My god, if all you live for is calling someone you don't even know a talentless hack, or a ######, then you all must lead sad lives. As for the person who said I made a bad first impression to the Neowin community, well, look at what everyone else is doing! Bashing someone for no good reason. I'm not as bad as they are. And I don't really care what anyone thinks about me. By the way, her career isn't over. Many of YOUR favorite artists lip sync, too. Are their careers over? No. Many singers, including Alanis Morissette admitted to lip syncing sometimes too, is her career over? No. Also, she has a good voice, you prick. She didn't get in because of Jessica. Jessica is a different person, she's not Ashlee in disguise, morons. Plus, I'd like to see you all try to sing betteror handle the whole lip synching situation better. ######. For you all that are sticking up for Ash, good job!  :D

584835941[/snapback]

do you call exit the stage crying, handling?

I shall laugh at your post :laugh:

yeah I aint been on the forums for a bit because its been too boring as of late.. plus its full of troll, idiot noobs like you :)

I was just bored and made it.. if you dont like it, go f*ck yourself :D

Your sig.. Too Gay

Edited by Rivers

yeah I aint been on the forums for a bit because its been too boring as of late.. plus its full of troll, idiot noobs like you :)

I was just bored and made it.. if you dont like it, go f*ck yourself  :D

Your sig.. Too Gay

584843121[/snapback]

:) Indeed.....Diana Ross is gay icon!

I was just bored and made it.. if you dont like it, go f*ck yourself  :D

Your sig.. Too Gay

584843121[/snapback]

Wow... talk about the pot calling the kettle black...