make stickmen gif. animations...o.O

by the way rhinestoner what was the stickman up to before the little guy flew at him!?

he's scratching his ass. lol. :shifty:

you guys have made some great creations! :p

and thanks for liking the program too. lol. woo yay, i'm gonna show you another one i made...

totallystupid.gif

lol, this one just confuses me :huh: :laugh:

lol. this was the 2nd one i ever made. haha. stupid dancing... :no:

sniffingtheflowers.gif

(at the end he shakes his fist at the flower because it made him sneeze *shrugs*)

Very surprised no one's done anything "RUDE" yet. LOL. Here's another.

584802755[/snapback]

if u made it as the guy on who the ball falls off catches it and throws it on the thingi..why would he be standing there? it makes no sense

if u made it as the guy on who the ball falls off catches it and throws it on the thingi..why would he be standing there? it makes no sense

584802791[/snapback]

Well... they are about to get on the seesaw together... SUDDENLY! A Boulder falls from the sky... thinking quick the man not on the seesaw catches it and uses his mighty strength to chuck it... without realising he chucks it onto the see saw and before he knows it his mate has been propelled some 20ft. in the air and then the ball rolls off and crushes him.... THE END. It's a sad... sad tail. :p

Well... they are about to get on the seesaw together... SUDDENLY! A Boulder falls from the sky... thinking quick the man not on the seesaw catches it and uses his mighty strength to chuck it... without realising he chucks it onto the see saw and before he knows it his mate has been propelled some 20ft. in the air and then the ball rolls off and crushes him.... THE END. It's a sad... sad tail. :p

584802858[/snapback]

i thought it looked more like the guy jumped on so the other guy can throw the boulder on the seesaw lol :p funny both ways:p :rofl: good one btw

Heres a few more done using animation shop:

I thought it was just needed that someone make a priceless animation about ashley simpson's mishap so i took it into my own hands lol. hope you like it.

post-76634-1098744617.gif

post-76634-1098744645.gif