Do you like vintage cars?

i dont like vintage cars that much but my dad has a nice looking car. its only one of two of its kind in australia and is a 1928 Chrysler Imperial and he got caught speeding in it LMAO, its got wooden spokes speeding HAHA.

I like the latest & best. What a ugly car that Chrysler PT Cruiser (sp?) is.

Originally posted by Dclanz

Naww...they're cool. But I prefer a futuristic model over a '65 something any day.:p

I think new cars look ugly as hell......plus most of 'em don't have enough head room unless you get an SUV, which suck ass. They're worse than vans. I'll stick with my fav....Chevy Bel Air. 300 horse power baby......not these new cheap cars that are made for 10 or 20 years. Cars in the 50's were made for life.......and they run good as hell if you take care of it. A car shows what kind of person you are. If you drive a POS, well then you know......you don't care about nothin'.

Originally posted by Cat Called Domino

cash up the ass? haha......my mom drives a Honda......says she dont' know **** about cars.

rofl nah. I would take a pix of it buy my dig cam dont work on xp :( either doesnt my web cam, or anything else thats older *cough* crappy rio mp3 player that they stopped making, after i bought!! fux...

I like old cars and new cars....Trucks included.

My Favorites

1979 Dodge Ramcharger (Think Convertible Blazer type vehicle)

1966 Lincoln Conntinental (sp?) (Gotta Love The Suicide Doors)

1971 Chevy El Camino (Half Car/Half Truck..:D)

1990 Pointiac Grand Prix Coupe (B-Pillar Door Handles Baby!!!!)

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SST (Supercharged...nuf said)

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix (Kick @$$ restyling)

1996 Chevy Impala SS (35 grand..and well worth it)

1994 Buick Roadmaster (Have you ever ridden in one?....AIR RIDE SUSPENSION!!!!!) :D