[NFL] Fantasy advice

This isn't for our league, so I am not cheating... :)

Here is my problem, I am doing pretty bad and really need to win, so I am thinking way longer on this weeks line up than usual.

My RB situation is like this:

M. Moore (MN): Been solid in the yards but yet to score, going up against NYG

D. Staley (PIT): Again been getting the yards, but that ****** Bettis has been stealing the scores, goin up against New England (which worries me)

D. Davis (TX): Pretty good all around and factors well into Houston's overall plan, going against JAC.

Davis I am settled on for this week. What I can't decide is Staley v. NE worse than Moore v. NYG?

I'd go with Moore personally... especially with Moss not at 100%. Their offense is so good anyone could score. And like you said, he gets a lot of yardage to boot. Plus, I never like using a RB against NE, especially one that doesn't get a chance to score.

I'd go with Moore personally... especially with Moss not at 100%. Their offense is so good anyone could score. And like you said, he gets a lot of yardage to boot. Plus, I never like using a RB against NE, especially one that doesn't get a chance to score.

584815530[/snapback]

That is how I am leaning as well. Plus, I don't need the extra stress since I am using NE DEF as my starting D this week. Don't want the conflict of rooting for Staley to score, only to cringe at the thought of my DEF losing points. :pinch:

Fantasy league really screws up how you watch games, doesn't it? I love that Best Buy commercial, I can really relate to it. :D

Just an update here:

Moore: 30 yds rushing, 26 yds receiving, 0 TD - 0.80 fantasy points

Staley: 126 yds rushing, 0 yds receiving, 0 TD - 6.30 fantasy points

Erm.  Whups....hey..I have culpepper.  So it works both ways today.&nbsp:D:D

584842172[/snapback]

I had Culpepper as well, where has the magic gone?:pinch:h: