Big game in Michigan

Hows going to win the big game MSU or U of M?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hows going to win the big game MSU or U of M?

• Michigan State
    • The University of Michigan

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!

hart and edwards man.

braylon should be in NYC for the heisman trophy presentation.

hart has stats that are pretty much equal to peterson's, and hart doesn't even get mentioned....

what a game. my family was all there, just got off the phone with them. i'm stuck in cali, where with 2mins to go in the 4th quarter, abc thought it would be better to switch over to the USC game that just started....i ****ing lost it...

miami is the most overrated team in the country right now, imo. the are constantly giving up big plays, big yards, and always having to come from behind against second rate oponents. go heels. 1st and goal miami though...

You can say that again! Miami in no way should be rated as high as they always are, they can be behind all during the game and get a lucky play and win. How many times do you see them do that? I just hope they get upset bigtime by somebody soon.

well, lets not jinx anybody...

and i know ohio st. had a lot of close games a few years back...but their schedule was miles tougher than miami's is...

If Utah holds on to win, that means they can move up as far as #3 on the BCS standings

Here is a bit of small reading which may enlighten you why Utah is rated so highly this year pathetic Man if they would play a team that was almost ranked they might deserve their status. If you checked that link out, look at their closest game; they almost lost to Air Force :D

I just mentioned Utah due to the fact they are a mid Conference team making some noise. I always cheer on those mid conference teams who get no love from the BCS. This year, its Boise St., Utah, and far behind is Louisville.

yea it is nice to see such teams have an impressive record, but if the BCS is going to recognize them as a top team in the US I just have a small problem  :blush:

584836296[/snapback]

What can that problem be? :shifty:

If Utah holds on to win, that means they can move up as far as #3 on the BCS standings :o

584836194[/snapback]

WTF 3rd? And jump who? OU, USC, or Auburn? Any of those three teams would beat Utah by 20.

back on topic: man oh man that game was amazing  :yes:

its too bad my school (wayne state) doesnt play D-1 football.. its all good tho

584836682[/snapback]

lol...Wayne playing D1 would not be fun to watch. I've gone to most of their home games the last 3 years...i think they won 2...maybe, lol.

Going to Ford Field next week? I hope I can.

Anyway, I was at the U-M game today too...simply amazing come back.

WTF 3rd? And jump who? OU, USC, or Auburn? Any of those three teams would beat Utah by 20.

584836947[/snapback]

They WILL jump FSU and Miami which will put them in 4th. However, the BCS gets a little weird at times and they can be upped to 3rd above Auburn, which is why I said at most. They will definately get 4th place on Monday.