[NFL] Redskins Win = New President?

So the word is if the Redskins lose their last home game before the presidential election in the U.S. then the current president will be voted out of office. If they win, the current president will continue onto another term. This has held true for the past 18 elections I believe. Theres about a minute left with the Packers over the Reskins 28-14. Is Kerry going to take office? Whoa.

shouldn't this thread be titled Redskins Lose = New President?

584840095[/snapback]

True. My fault for messing that up, but you knew what I meant. In any case, if this holds true then goodbye George :whistle:

Something's gotta break. The kid's publication Weekly Reader polls kids across the country, and they have correctly predicted the elections simce something like 1958.....and this year with 60% of the vote....Bush won.

also on the kids-poll front, nickelodeon has polled kids every election since its inception, starting in 1988. Picked the winner every time. Kerry won. I guess the kid samples were different :D

i guess it is good that the skins lost... i was kinda ****ed though. that last play was a td that woulda won the game.

but i'll take a loss this week for sure...

i guess it is good that the skins lost... i was kinda ****ed though. that last play was a td that woulda won the game.

but i'll take a loss this week for sure...

584845231[/snapback]

That last call was highly questionable. Flagged for not setting himself for 1 second? wtf? I wonder what the political affiliation of that ref was. :ninja:

Weekly reader Trumps all!&nbsp:D:D

584863343[/snapback]

Then there must be something wrong with the American children today. Perhaps we should have had Howard Dean as the democratic candidate. I am sure the children would have liked his "Heeeeeeeeee-yaaaaaaah" war cry.