DeMx

nice to see something not longhorn oriented for once. i'm a fan of the longhorn style, but that's all i've seen here on neowin lately. thanks for a little originality! :)

wow i like this a lot. nice and simple. i love grayscale themes too (yes i see their are other colour versions, i just won't use them myself haha). the only thing i would like to see different are the min max close buttons, i'm tired of seeing round buttons in themes. i actually like to see the little min max close symbols. but hey, its your theme. :)

wow i like this a lot. nice and simple. i love grayscale themes too (yes i see their are other colour versions, i just won't use them myself haha). the only thing i would like to see different are the min max close buttons, i'm tired of seeing round buttons in themes. i actually like to see the little min max close symbols. but hey, its your theme. :)

584871385[/snapback]

They appear on mouseover...:)

who was the original author of this style?

where can i find a link to the blue deanachM msstyle?

584872838[/snapback]

:laugh:

Well, let me see.

I know I said this last week too, but i'm nearly done. And thanks! ;)

do you have any idea who made that wallpaper? :blush:

584874074[/snapback]

TwiztedCam did. Grab em here,

download?

584874279[/snapback]

Not yet, thats why i'm in WIP.

Very nice (Y). Perhaps this will replace Royal Four on my desktop. ;)

584874518[/snapback]

Thanks! :)

I have made an even darker titlebar version more black than grey, so thats 3 now. Nearly done, honest.

XanDaMan,

I know you are still working on the mods, but when do you expect to be finished?

I do not mean to be bugging you about this, but there are a number of us wanting your work on our computers. And we seem to get impatient when the goods are held just out of our reach.

Sorry about the mixed metaphors.

wow man, just saw this. Guess I'm kinda late. Both mods are awesome, though I'm very particular toward the orange one, reminds me of half-life. I hope you get permission and release soon. Looks splendid.

wow man, just saw this. Guess I'm kinda late. Both mods are awesome, though I'm very particular toward the orange one, reminds me of half-life. I hope you get permission and release soon. Looks splendid.

584889885[/snapback]

Oh, I do have permission :D. I just have one thing to rename as long as there are no bugs...

So keep testing :D

And blak 3 is a nicer (if you like darker) version of lifes end.

It's nice, but i think the window caption buttons could use some work. There's just something about them that makes them look odd when compared to the originals.

584889903[/snapback]

In what way odd? I make the line around the caption buttons more defined, and smoother...

Is this a matter of personal preference?