(Soccer) Mutu Gets 7 Months Ban

I think it's disgusting that his ban is less than Rio Ferdinand who only missed a drugs test. It's pathetic, Rio hadn't taken drugs as he was instantly offering a hair follicle test straight afterwards.

So now the FA are saying that missing a drugs test is more serious than actually taking drugs. What a bunch of backward retards.

indeed.

It seems that if you aren't a first team player you get treated differently than if you are a crucial player in your team and Englands number 1 defender....

and as Dazzla said, Rio never even took drugs, where as Mutu did, it's just so f'd up.

Well I think he got the right sentence. As WADA or what they are called say and the british FA that cocaine isn't a enhancement drug. Ferdinand got a to short suspension since missing a test is ruled as a automatic positive test so 2 years Ferdinand should have gotten.

If Mutu had taken something that would be a enhancement drug and if he were to say he didn't take anything then the suspension would be 2 years I belive.

I think it's disgusting that his ban is less than Rio Ferdinand who only missed a drugs test. It's pathetic, Rio hadn't taken drugs as he was instantly offering a hair follicle test straight afterwards.

So now the FA are saying that missing a drugs test is more serious than actually taking drugs. What a bunch of backward retards.

584863464[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking. You took the words out of my mouth