[IPB] Biggest Bot List Ever v5.0.1 Released!

Question

After neglecting the bot lists for over a year, I have taken it upon myself to rebuild the lists from scratch. This has led to the creation of 5.0.0. Many new bots have been added, with some removed as well. Also, a new technique for IDing bots has been implemented allowing one ID on the list to catch dozens or more bots IDs from the same site.

I've created a new site dedicated for all this bot-goodness which can be found at IPBots.info!

On the site you will find current download links, changelogs, and everything you need!

I've only had time to finish the Biggest Bot List, but others will be coming soon!

If you really do love my work, please consider making a small (or large!) donation with the link on the homepage.

>> Get what you need now at IPBots.info <<

Edited by Fred Derf

What's the status on the list(s) and when will the "mods" be available for download?

585019192[/snapback]

About 70%, I got finals this week, but after that I will get lots of time to work on this! :yes:

May I ask you guys a questions.. what are these bots doing going to your sites and what does it do ? does it do anything to harm the site ? I'm sorry, im new to all this.

and by any chance anyone know how can I have my site listed in google search engine ? thanks

No it doesnt harm your site, the bots view pages on a website and indexs them to there dedicated search engine e.g googlebot looks at neowin.net so it would index that index page and at it to the google search engine etc. You would have to get googlebot to visit your site so then it would index your pages to google search engine and you can do this by either waiting for googlebot to visit your site which could be instantly, pay for your site to be indexed but i wouldnt bother paying because everysite i have owned has been indexed almost instantly.

I hope these answers help you.

Thanks for all your time and effort you put into your old one and are putting into this one. Please keep us informed of your progress if you're still working on this.

I've been using your old one on my board and it's good stuff.

All lists have reached RC1 stage, and are ready for external testing!

Please PM me with your forum address where this will be tested and which of the following lists you would like to test:

-IPB 2 Bot List v3.0.0 RC1

-IPB 2 Spam Bot List v1.0.0RC1

-IPB 2 Email Extractor List v1.0.0 RC1

-IPB 2 Link Checker List v1.0.0 RC1

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

-Dan

All lists have reached RC1 stage, and are ready for external testing!

Please PM me with your forum address where this will be tested and which of the following lists you would like to test:

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

-Dan

585218620[/snapback]

Good news. I'm glad to hear this is still being worked on. I am writing a PM to you right now. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

IPB 2 Bot List Version 3.0.1 Final Released!

IPB 2 Link Checkers Version 1.0.1 Final Released!

Changelogs can be found within the files, which can be found in my orginal post. :)

IPB 2 Bot List Version 3.0.1 Final Released!

585329299[/snapback]

Glad to hear of an update, but the link doesn't work for me. Can you please fix it? Thank you. :)

Glad to hear of an update, but the link doesn't work for me. Can you please fix it? Thank you. :)

585329347[/snapback]

Works fine for me! :huh:

:unsure: I can't download the one I want in either of my browsers. :wacko:

585329553[/snapback]

They all work fine for me in FF and IE.

Which list isn't working for you?

:wacko:

Which list isn't working for you? :wacko:

585329639[/snapback]

:s The bot/spider 3.0.1 final list. The site it's on seems to not be up. :/ It can't be found. :|