Ashlee Simpson

Question

Im never that one to give a sh!t about celebs but when i seen this i HAD to post it and ask wtf was this ho thinking? when she wore this? so i am calling on the power of all my fellow neowinians( yes this request has been played out but still this is a must) to photoshop this?

AshleeSimp_Mazur_3727129_600_273x400.jpg

Im never that one to give a sh!t about celebs but when i seen this i HAD to post it and ask wtf was this ho thinking? when she wore this? so i am calling on the power of all my fellow neowinians( yes this request has been played out but still this is a must) to photoshop this?

AshleeSimp_Mazur_3727129_600_273x400.jpg

584894020[/snapback]

Doesn't need photoshoping, it's a bad enough as is. :shifty:

^nice...###### look a little off maybe but still looks badass. Also, wtf is up with britney spears? Is that pic above photoshopped or is that what she really looks like now? Havn't been keep'n up with the outside world :ermm:

I think thats what she really looks like without all the makeup. :pinch:

The original body had a strange kind of pose, so it didn't match the head exactly. Nothing wrong with a little latex tho. :D

^nice...###### look a little off maybe but still looks badass.  Also, wtf is up with britney spears?  Is that pic above photoshopped or is that what she really looks like now?  Havn't been keep'n up with the outside world :ermm:

584945591[/snapback]

You....you are kidding right?

:laugh: :o :whistle:

hehe .. dedpixel makes the world go round. isnt that ashlee simpson chix the one who screwed the mtv awards over or somefing because she lipsinked and messed herself up cause the song played twice and she kept jumping around waiting for the words to play ;)

by the way im French

^^ I guess no one likes?

*edit* after looking at it some more, I did rush too much cuz her face looks lopsided. But the O.C. episode was good, as always (those chicks are hotties!)

Edited by burning_jonny