NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

Bank balance eh? Just download the 100% complete "PiZZA" game save floating around on the net. I don't play games for gameplay. I play games for the graphics and other little cool things. I've finished playing NFSU2 (haven't clocked it, just had enough playing..), and altogether I spent no more than an hour playing it... (I had enough of doom 3 after 30minutes. Not that it was a bad game, i loved it... but i dont play games for the gameplay!) however I did get enjoyment out of that hour... appreciating the graphics improvement since the last game.

The game still dissappoints me though... not enough cars to select from (Would've really liked to see an Audi A4), and the standard of the body kit and accessory design is on par with how well my grandma can skateboard. Oh well, soon... graphics and games are getting better by the year.

Ok, Im about 46% done, but im on my 3rd sponcer and i have one drift left to do to complete it. Its that drift where insted of the regular drift tracks you have to go down a regular racing track with all the traffic on the way. I have a week trying to do it and its pretty much ****ing me off now :(

So now im just off finding all the hidden races to do because i don't feel like doing that drift anymore :cry:

Ok, Im about 46% done, but im on my 3rd sponcer and i have one drift left to do to complete it. Its that drift where insted of the regular drift tracks you have to go down a regular racing track with all the traffic on the way. I have a week trying to do it and its pretty much ****ing me off now :(

So now im just off finding all the hidden races to do because i don't feel like doing that drift anymore :cry:

585080604[/snapback]

Yeah, I think know the one you mean (175k to win?). Took me ages. Only won by 571 points, hit the wall just before crossing the line, lost over 11k points!!! I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, you've still got three more drift races just like that one. Except you need to get more points to win, up to 250k I think.

Good luck!!

Well I just i finished the game at only 65%?? And I didn't even unlock Widebody kit mode!! Overall I thought the game was very good the story line didn't seem interesting. I enjoyed most of the racing except the drifiting. I hated that. For most of the game i used the toyota supra. Although I might go back to world mode and finish all of it.

Yeah, I think know the one you mean (175k to win?). Took me ages. Only won by 571 points, hit the wall just before crossing the line, lost over 11k points!!! I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, you've still got three more drift races just like that one. Except you need to get more points to win, up to 250k I think.

Good luck!!

585095640[/snapback]

I finally beat it yesterday. I had about 140 when i was reaching the finish line I was just like f*ck it and i slamed the break. Somehow i managed to get the rest of the points there :huh: I ended up hitting that traffic car at the end but i had already crossed the finish line :happy: So i ended up winning by like 200 points. 3 more of those drifts you say. After that one i made sure i took the sponcer that didn't requiere drifts :devil:

Well... after 5 day of play...

(don't laft of my car... it's the first time that I play... (never play on NFSU)

So that my Tiburon:

I finally beat it yesterday. I had about 140 when i was reaching the finish line I was just like f*ck it and i slamed the break. Somehow i managed to get the rest of the points there  :huh:  I ended up hitting that traffic car at the end but i had already crossed the finish line  :happy:  So i ended up winning by like 200 points. 3 more of those drifts you say. After that one i made sure i took the sponcer that didn't requiere drifts  :devil:

585099132[/snapback]

I've done at least 2 more of them after that one and they weren't as hard, there ere 2 really wide sections on one of the tracks, I managed to get an 86k drift! Try using the rx-8 it's the only car I've tried that I could do these races in.