NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

• 2 weeks later...

well heres my pic of my audi, currently halfway done with game, hoping for the best

one question, i just bought i think almost all of the level 3 parts and now my car feels so stiff and can barely move, is it just me or should i remove something to get my car to feel the way it used too - i can barely drive around the streets let alone wanna race my car is setup perfect to drag now but turning feels sooo crappy

post-84928-1106590390_thumb.jpg

Edited by NYCBetaSte

update after playing for another hour did a few races and spent some time in the shop i now have a 10 and the car feels better in terms of handling all i had to do really was get used to it i guess its much stiffer but its soo much faster

post-84928-1106595892_thumb.jpg

well since no one likes this site let me add an updated pic of my audi with the same build but unique body kit that i choose at random bec i cannot figure out how to change the damn view when choosing special parts

post-84928-1106951972_thumb.jpg

in order to adjust your handling, play around with the shocks, swaybars, and tire positioning (toe in or out). generall, I like my front shocks set to about 50%hardness, back to 80% hardness, front swaybar to about 75% hardness, and back swaybar to about 65%. I fnd this allows the front end to grip, while the back end can whip around the corners a bit. Having a bit harder tire in the rear helps with that aswell

in order to adjust your handling, play around with the shocks, swaybars, and tire positioning (toe in or out). generall, I like my front shocks set to about 50%hardness, back to 80% hardness, front swaybar to about 75% hardness, and back swaybar to about 65%. I fnd this allows the front end to grip, while the back end can whip around the corners a bit. Having a bit harder tire in the rear helps with that aswell

585376171[/snapback]

ill test that out, at first i didnt like the control but then i got used to it, so now sure if i wanna change but ill test it out, last change i made was making my gears go from stock setting of like 1/5 bar full to full acceleration and that just helps me hit 6th gear faster and of course boosts acceleration using NOS and i can finally run an under 10s 1/4mile i believe

it will probably take some time to get used to this setting (it is kind of weird feeling). Any setup you do will take a it of time to get used to, the trick is figuring out what setups you can win with that suit your driving style. I set mine up this way because I dive into corners faster than you should, so I need the front to stick and back to slide a bit to compensate. For the way I drive this setup is perfect and once I did it I could shave some time off my laps.

Everybody has different ways they drive, and should take some time (as you did) timkering with te car to get it to perform how they need it to.

thanks for your responses i have yet to make those changes but i will one of these days as today i noticed in doing some urls, sprints, etcs, my car just cannot cut it on turns, i can still handle it well and go into it well but i just feel to stiff and i hit walls to hard without my car helping me out thats how it feels if that made any sense, thanks again and for anyone out there test candymans advice and post your results

I've nearly finished NFSU but I think I might just give up on it and play NFSU2. I've played the demo and it was great but seeing this thread has made me want to play it again. I've got 2 cd's of it lying around somehwere but i can't find them :(

Might take the day off school tomorrow coz i've got a cold, find the cd's and play nfsu2 all day .

just keep playing and keep posting, i play every so often and i am starting to think that my fully modded audi just aint cutting it in some of these races towards the end... idk but as an update my audi is fully gold

anything is possible ur a a freaking cheater, i hate cheaters whats the point in even playing if u cannot earn it urself and those pics of him/her winning in those races is bec it appears he has the best car, the best parts, unlimited NOS and even prob knows how to fine tune his car... but then again its his/her game cheat all you want