NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

Here's my Nissan 240SX. It only has a 4.79 Vis Rating, but I like it anyway. I'm only in Stage 3 right now. I've used NO cheats so far either.

From the front:

nissan1.PNG

Rear Driver Side Angle (Front Red Lights also shown some):

nissan2.PNG

From the back (Gauges too):

nissan3.PNG

U-Turn:

nissan4.PNG

crap I can't edit it.. anyawy here's the pics again.

hmmm a lil photo choppin looks nice.. :D

gto3ts.th.jpg

Lights ON!

gtoa1fq.th.jpg

enjoy :)

just got the game but can't get the hang of driving with the keyboard so I've just stuck cheats and whatnot on till I get a controller after Xmas when I'll be starting again :)

Evo VIII, had to be done really

post-31181-1103858621_thumb.jpg

I have just started playing NFSU2 and me too shame to post my current car is lousy Mazda MX5 Miata with few mods. I have yet to find some more time to play this game :D

How can i get mooooorrreeee money with crack. what crack should i use.

585127494[/snapback]

You have no idea how funny that sounds but i reccomend just play the game.. you have no idea how much money you get in stage 4-5. ;)

MX-5 is the only car in game to get Max Handling, Acceleration and Top Speed (That i've seen anyway). Good Choice ;)

585161899[/snapback]

Yeah MX5 is really excellent in handling :yes:

Nice car Fairlady. You seem to progress fast through the game...like playing uncounted hours everyday :D

What's your % progress? I'm still at 13-14% where I have unlocked Jackson Heights area.

Anyone like Nissan 240SX's? I'm still early in the game so please don't critisize based on "the rest of the cars" in this thread.

I also have a yellow Focus but it's rather boring, just stock with a few decals. But at least it won me a few races.

post-40431-1104243253_thumb.jpg

Anyone like Nissan 240SX's? I'm still early in the game so please don't critisize based on "the rest of the cars" in this thread.

I also have a yellow Focus but it's rather boring, just stock with a few decals. But at least it won me a few races.

585182586[/snapback]

yep i like them ive got one :D