McAfee SpamKiller and all its other services

Question

Well I got a few questions and complains about one of McAfee's Service called Spamkiller, and for those who have tried it or have a subscription to it or whatever, I was wondering what are your alls thoughts about the service it self, I am trying it to compare with Norton Antispam, and I have to say at the very least that McAfee needs to do more work on there Spamkiller Service and the reason why is..

Unlike Norton, McAfee isnt Integrate Friendly with Outlook Express, Havent Tried None of the Microsoft Outlook Suites such as Office XP, 2003, etc. but I believe I did try the version before 6.0 of spamkiller, and it integrated nicely with Outlook 2003, but yet to try out the newest with Outlook 2003 but anyways...

Mcafee doent have a Mcafee Antispam Junk along with Inbox and all the others in Outlook Express, and Mcafee needs to work on getting something like that, also, Has anyone experienced where if you try to block multiple messages in outlook express, it says you cant block multiple messages, I dont know why you cant but Norton you can.

Also on the Spamkiller program it self, On the messages option, say if you received 200 spam emails, there is no link to select them all and its hard especially for the new computer users or whoever who isnt experienced with computers much to if they want to select all the messages they would have have trouble finding out how to do so but by using CTRL + A command to select them all and then after you click delete, The please wait stays on there for awhile, and norton accomplishes more then Mcafee does with spam.

So, my question is, am I doing something wrong, or is this the lack of Mcafee integrating there features and putting them into this program, every other service such as Firewall, and etc are excellent they do pretty good job but spamkiller needs way more work done on it.

Also how does everyone like Mcafees new version of its suite? Version 8 seemed more nicer with its GUI and all this version doesnt look to good either.

Appreciate the help and please no people post there Anti-Mcafee messages here, just asking a few questions about this and see what everyone thinks.

Thanks! :)

3 answers to this question

I tried it a while back but it relies on it's own interface to sort out spam and the like. While Norton Antispam works directly with a e-mail app and the advanced settings are left back in the main app.

So I use Antispam as part of NIS 2005.

Radish?