NE vs Bills?

who will win, i am liking ne the over/under is 38 and the spread is the bills getting 7. the under have won 9 out of the last 10. only went over the last time they played. hard choic here. any ideads? just wondering

This game will be really close, in my opinoion. Buffalo has been playing lights out and they held NE well in their first game for the first three quarters. They're better now.

We may have a very crippled defense, but that wont stop us and last week proved it when we smashed St. Louis. We should be able to take this one.

584921419[/snapback]

You can't compare St. Louis' defense to Buffalo's ;)

St. Louis is a better team than Buffalo this year.. now see the conclusion I was getting to? Buffalo shouldn't be a problem.

584921434[/snapback]

If they are better, than why is the Rams' defense ranked 30th and Buffalo 3rd? See the conclusion I'm trying to get to?

St. Louis is a better team than Buffalo this year.. now see the conclusion I was getting to? Buffalo shouldn't be a problem.

584921434[/snapback]

Get your head out of your butt. St. Louis isn't even the damn team we are playing

watch the name calling...

Damnit, Buffalo's offense frickin sucks. I had money riding on the over and they couldn't even put points on the board. Bledsoe is ****in terrible. :angry: