Boller

I can now sleep at night knowing that hell has frozen over. I believe that Kyle Boller actually may have been the deciding factor in the NYJ vs BAL game sunday.

Hell hath truly frozen over

I agree, the INT was the deciding factor.

but

Boller had 213yds, 2tds (one clutch) and -NO- INTs. If he can have this kind of game for us from now on, we'll be sitting pretty come playoff time. That is, until we play the Steelers.

This was one game that Boller had to do more then "Just dont lose the game." He had to go out and win the game.

yeah, but no guarantee that they would have scored a TD on that Drive.

All I am saying is that if Boller didn't perform at the level he did, BAL would have lost.

Are there no ravens fans backing me up here?? :)

boller is a good qb. he just has no real weapons.

584940672[/snapback]

Exactly why he doesn't look good statistic wise. Put Peyton Manning in Miami and you'll get 200 yards a game.

<Keeping in the same thread>

Looks like Boller did it again for BAL!

He looks quite comfy in the pocket now, and I think having Ogden back really helped. Also, J.Lewis went out early, so the game was on his soldiers.

I think if we get a good WR in the draft in 2005, we'll be sitting pretty.

boller had a great game today.. 7-3, looks like the ravens are for real

584964924[/snapback]

We'll find out how real they are next week against New England ;)

Boller didnt win a game for Baltimore, he just didnt LOSE it like he usually does.

My Patriots courtesy of Bill Belichick will rip Boller a new one next week...YAY Patriots win...again

yeah, but no guarantee that they would have scored a TD on that Drive. 

All I am saying is that if Boller didn't perform at the level he did, BAL would have lost.

Are there no ravens fans backing me up here??  :)

584924843[/snapback]

I would agree that Boller was a difference maker, but don't count on it very often. Probably won't happen again this year :whistle: .

Boller didnt win a game for Baltimore, he just didnt LOSE it like he usually does.

My Patriots courtesy of Bill Belichick will rip Boller a new one next week...YAY Patriots win...again

584978313[/snapback]

Don't get too excited. Your offense won't do any better ;)

Err. Ok, so the Boller train came to a screeching halt this week.

But, no Jamal Lewis and playing in the monsoon (Yeah, that wasn't rain) didn't help.

But, the better team won this week..