Logitech Z2200

just got these speakers @ local cicurt city for 150.00 after rebate they'll be 99.99, i needed a new set of 2.1 speakers and they sounded good @ the store so i figured id give em a try for 30 days and if i liked em id keep em, lemme say WOW they are very very clear and the bass is nutty, i was going to buy the 5500s but dont have a 5.1 card atm and didnt feel like shellin out 400.00 so the z2200 were more reasonable choice, u will be very happy with them, the 8" ported woofer pounds very hard and with the bass knob u can adjust it which its really nice if u listen to a wide collection of music types, be warned tho dont put this under a desk that has draws in it tho cuz they will rattle very annoyingly ( mine do :rolleyes: ) but turn the music up louder and eh its kinda ok. they even come with an adapter for like a ps2 or dvd player (rca cables) so that was nice that they arent made just for pcs.

these speakers are for someone who wants nice sound without breaking the wallet and who doesnt have a ton of room for 5-7 speakers + a sub, im very happy with the purchase

pics look tinted cuz i used up-close mode on the camera :p

logitech01.jpg

logitech02.jpg

logitech03.jpg

logitech04.jpg

logitech05.jpg

logitech06.jpg

logitech07.jpg

logitech08.jpg

yes, the sub is massive, but keep in mind, this is almost a direct port of the Z 560s and Z 680s with a smaller remote, 2.1 and less power to the actual speakers (not speakers + sub)

• 3 weeks later...
Does this setup really bump because I'm looking for a nice bumping system for Christmas without the 5.1

584990553[/snapback]

they dont bump.

they rattle :rofl:

• 5 weeks later...

How do the Logitech Z3's compare to the Z2200 ?

I had a set of 640's from logitech but it was just too much of a hassle to use a 5.1 in my room, and besides 90% of the time I only use my headphones for gaming, I only use speakers to watch movies when theres someone else around here, and for music sometimes.

The Z3's look great, and they have nice reviews, but does anyone know exactly how well they compare to the Z2200's ? I can buy either of them, just need to decide.

Thank you.